Are you a first timer and new to Meetups? Then keep on reading!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
1. How much shall I donate for the class?
Pay what the class was worth to you. Please remember a regular yoga class in Frankfurt costs between 17 and 25 Euro. Please don't abuse the system by paying less for your yoga than for your coffee-to-go in the morning. The money is used to pay for:
- The rent of the locations
- The subscription costs to run a group on Meetup
- The purchase of equipment (such as aroma oils, healthy snacks and tea)
- The subscription costs of music providers to create playlists
- The costs to attend further yoga trainings
- The costs to run and maintain a website and to do marketing
- The costs to pay guest teachers and key note speakers
So please, when you leave the yoga class, consider these expenses and make a donation that is fair and that leaves you and your yoga teacher with a good feeling. It is your contribution that counts to keep Frankfurt English Yoga Meetup alive. Thank you.
2. How do I reserve?
Download the Meetup app for free and register. Then select "Frankfurt" as your base and search for the group "Frankfurt English Yoga Meetup".
Download app on App Store
Download app on Google Play
3. Do I need to bring a yoga mat?
Unfortunately, I can't bring around a mat for you. If you are still looking for mat recommendations, please check out the shop section on this website.
4 . Can I do yoga if I have a medical condition?
Please consult with your doctor first. Yoga has a lot of positive effects that are beneficial for your health and can help if you suffer from tight muscles. Do you have knee, neck or back pain? Keep on checking the shop section on this website with useful equipment to ease pain naturally.
5. How to get informed about your yoga classes?
Allow notificationds for the "Frankfurt English Yoga Meetup" group on the Meetup app to get informed. Or follow me on Facebook or Instagram to stay in the information loop.
6. Can I show up if I am a beginner?
Yes, I always show variations of each pose, so you decide if you wanna take it easy or challenge yourself.
7. How often do you offer classes?
At least 2 - 3 times a week. Simply download the meetup app and reserve for the classes that work with your schedule. Please avoid cancellations 24hours before the meetup starts.
8. I am on the waiting list. What does that mean?
It might happen that you reserve your spot, but the meetup is already full. You can still reserve but will be put on the waiting list. There are a lot of people that cancel last minute. You will get a notification from Meetup when a spot frees up for you. If you have made other plans in the meantime, please change your reservation status no later than 24h before the meetup starts.
9. What yoga style do you teach?
I am a 200hrs certified hatha yoga teacher. My style is a mix of hatha and vinyasa, focussing on strength, flexibility and dynamic flows. I did my teacher training in May 2017 in Australia and worked in a yoga retreat in Sydney and in Adelaide. We have certified guest teachers too from all around the word.
10. Do you teach in a studio?
No, I don't, because at day time I work as a marketing manager. Contact me if you need a helping hand for your marketing activities.