QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
1. How much shall I donate for the class?
Pay what the class was worth to you. A minimum donation of 7,50 Euro is suggested to keep the community alive. Your money is used to pay for:
- The rent of the locations
- The subscription costs to run a group on Meetup
- The purchase of equipment (such as aroma oils, healthy snacks and tea)
- The subscription costs of music providers to create playlists
- The costs to attend further yoga trainings
- The costs to run and maintain a website
- The costs to pay guest teachers
2. How do I reserve?
Download the Meetup app for free and register. Then select "Frankfurt" as your base and search for the group "Frankfurt English Yoga Meetup".
Download app on App Store
Download app on Google Play
You can also reserve via Eventbrite, if you don't want to download the Meetup app.
3. Do I need to bring a yoga mat?
Unfortunately, I can't bring around a mat for you. If you are still looking for mat recommendations, please check out the shop section on this website. If you don't have a mat, please bring at least a big towel with you to support you knees.
4 . Can I do yoga if I have a medical condition?
Please consult with your doctor first. Yoga has a lot of positive effects that are beneficial for your health and can help if you suffer from tight muscles. Do you have knee, neck or back pain? Keep on checking the shop section on this website with useful equipment to ease pain naturally.
5. How to get informed about your yoga classes?
Allow notificationds for the "Frankfurt English Yoga Meetup" group on the Meetup app to get informed. Or follow me on Facebook or Instagram to stay in the information loop. Make sure to join our Frankfurt English Yoga Meetup group on Facebook to stay in contact among with other yogis from your city.
6. Can I show up if I am a beginner?
Yes, yoga is for everyone. Your teacher will show you adjustments for every pose to adapt it to your level.
7. How often do you offer classes?
Every week - at least 3-4 times! Simply download the meetup app and reserve for the classes that work with your schedule. Please avoid cancellations 24hours before the yoga class starts.
8. Do you teach in a yoga studio?
No, I don't. I have tried it out in the past, but it didn't work out for me. So that's why I have launched my own community.